Eurochannel offers expert advice and services to businesses seeking to enter or
expand in European markets, from research through strategy, marcoms, product, service
and channel development to revenue. We provide a range of skills to bootstrap B2B
· Our delivery capability is a direct result of the deep experience of our partners in technology business and includes mobile, fixed and wireless communications, enterprise IT hardware, applications, middleware and systems markets.
· Functional skills range from planning, analysis and strategy through proposition management/product marketing to full spectrum market delivery, through direct and indirect channels.
· We are associated with other firms who will create the back office logistics, processes and financial systems to support routine market delivery and management reporting, or implement your existing systems.
· All our partners are professionally qualified in their own disciplines, from Marketing and Business Administration through engineering to logistics, HR and Finance.
· In addition to building
business our HR and financial associates will also advise on organisation and
establish and staff legal and trading entities to deliver client’s initial
market presence cost effectively across
· EuroChannel will also take on the interim management of turn rounds for established businesses, recruit new management to run the business subsequently, and facilitate disposals and acquisitions in total confidence.
TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT: EuroChannel offers flexibility in engagement, from consultancy projects through full time interim contracts to dedicated full time assignments in a direct management capacity on a negotiable fee basis.
To discuss how our people can help your business please call or e-mail